Helping Design Future Vision & Direction
Enterprise IT Strategy Consulting (EITSC) is focused on providing high-quality IT Strategy, Advisory, Assurance and Professional IT Recruitment Solution services to any size organisation. We offer a range of cost effective services and proven methods tailored to fit your exact needs:
- IT Strategy design, development, implementation and outsourcing
- Professional advice on specific areas of IT and projects
- IT Assurance – Ensuring your IT organisation is set up and performing as intended - IT Governance, Management System, risk and auditing services
- IT policy, procedure, process design, development, implementation
- IT organisational design, career and development frameworks
- Professional support and expertise on complex matters
- Executive Search and Senior IT Recruitment Solutions
- Interim IT Management and specialists
- Problem diagnosis, solving and root cause analysis
- One to one guidance, coaching and mentoring
We pride ourselves on our friendly professional approach from experienced industry practitioners who have served as IT Directors / CIO and in specialist IT disciplines offering proven methods and superb insights, guiding you and your teams towards the correct and intended outcomes.
We’re sure you'll be happy working with us.
IT strategies to increase the value and potential of technology and your IT organisation to drive effective business outcomes.
IT Strategy design, development, implementation, health checks and outsourcing
Professional cost effective IT consulting, IT Executive Search and IT Recruiitment Solution services to any size of business
Strategy, Business Improvement, Process Design, IT Recruitment Solutions, IT Interim Management, IT Organisation Design and Improvement, Best Practice Frameworks, Professional People Development, Virtual CIO / IT Director Services
Ensuring your IT organisation is set up and performing as intended
IT Governance, Management System, Risk and Auditing Services
IT Governance / Management System design, development, implementation and health checks