A global FTSE company in growth had just reorganised in to a regional operating model as part of a new 3 year strategy. New Regional Leadership teams were recruited who had realised there was a strategic gap in using technology to enable growth, but did not have the internal capability and knowledge within their regional IT Teams.
Through strategic consultation, we were asked to conduct a search for the regional CIO’s to deliver and maintain the IT strategy going forward.
A rapidly growing global FTSE company, who had just reorganised to a new operating model and were feeling growing pains due to increased customer demand across the organisation and supply chain.
The organisation was complex:
- 80 global sites managed by 3 regions
- Each business was autonomous and profit focused
- Operated 24 ERP / business systems from SAP to Sage
- Each business had a different viewpoint to how its IT and systems should be run
- There was no valid IT Strategy at group or in any division