IT strategy is a complex subject to master, but successful IT strategies do increase the value and potential of technology to drive effective business outcomes.
We find most organisations IT strategies, where they exist, are generally traditional, focusing on providing infrastructure, IT services and operational transactional systems, greatly limiting potential for businesses to differentiate and win in their markets.
Our approach identifies where your business needs to be and how the value of technology can be increased through easy to understand strategies and plans to get you there.
We provide services that can focus on a particular segment of IT strategy or develop and all-encompassing Enterprise IT Strategy.
IT strategy support and expertise can be set up as a support project, consultation, health checks or as a cost effective outsourced specialist function of your IT organisation, to follow your company’s strategic cycles.
IT Strategy is specific and tailored to each business, but some areas of focus can include:
- Business, Division, Regional or Group Strategies
- Information Management Strategies
- Application Strategies – ERP / MRP, CRM / Customer, BI, Digital, PLM, MES, EPOS
- Internet Marketing, Social Media and SEO Strategies
- Unified Communications and Collaborative Technologies
- Infrastructure and technology refresh
- Cloud based services
- IT Services and Customer Experience
- Security / Information Protection
- Enterprise Architecture
- Sourcing, Outsourcing, Multi-sourcing
- Operating models – OM’s, TOM’s
- Management Systems and standards
- Governance, Risk, Audit